Advertisements
Advertisements
I Am In Search Of The Foster Parents Of My Nephew I Believe His Parents Are Both Teachers And They Might Be Losing Him. I Am Trying To Give Them My Support To Ensure The Court Does Not Return Him To His Mother. I Believe The Court Will Be Placing Him Back Into A Dangerous Environment And He Is In The Care Of Two Wonderful Parent From What I Hear. I Believe He Is In A Safe And Stable Environment That Every Child Deserves And If The Court Return Him To His Biological Mother They Will Be Taking Away What Every Child Deserves Love Support And Protection. Please If Anyone Knows Two Foster Parents That Fit This Description Please Respond. The Young Boy Has An Older Half Brother And Half Sister. Please Respond Or If You Know Two Foster Parents That Fit This Description Send This Message To Them.
ccbMD
I Am In Search Of The Foster Parents Of My Nephew I Believe His Parents Are Both Teachers And They Might Be Losing Him. I Am Trying To Give Them My Support To Ensure The Court Does Not Return Him To His Mother. I Believe The Court Will Be Placing Him Back Into A Dangerous Environment And He Is In The Care Of Two Wonderful Parent From What I Hear. I Believe He Is In A Safe And Stable Environment That Every Child Deserves And If The Court Return Him To His Biological Mother They Will Be Taking Away What Every Child Deserves Love Support And Protection. Please If Anyone Knows Two Foster Parents That Fit This Description Please Respond. The Young Boy Has An Older Half Brother And Half Sister. Please Respond Or If You Know Two Foster Parents That Fit This Description Send This Message To Them.
Your best bet is to contact DCYF. Do you know if its Worcester East or West? If you know the case worker, it'll go quicker
Good luck!
Advertisements