Advertisements
Advertisements
Viewing Single Post
I wouldn't say it's a "vs" type issue more than an "and"....no one can deny genetics....so nature.....no one can deny that we are shaped by our families teachings so nurture.
I do find it extremely funny that since I brought L home....her facial expressions are 100% replicas of my mom at that age....mannerisms and tantrums too. Why is that? she did not come as a biological child.
It's all very interesting. Sometimes you don't know what you get to deal with....it's just straight up parenting. L has reactive airway disease and we battled it hard this winter....with June gloom, I've had to do the nebulizer every so often, but it's just part of life....I consider her every bit as healthy as the baby next door.
I was one of those "side effect" babies from the 1970s pill for nausea in pregnant women....low weight and heart murmer....medicine ended up being recalled or something, yet it corrected as I grew older....my last visit to the cardiologist was at age 12. I KNOW my parents wouldn't have traded me for the world :arrow:
you just never know.