Advertisements
Advertisements
I am trying to do everything in my power to help reunite my husband with his long lost daughter. Her name is Jocelynn Racquel O'Brien which is what her mother changed it too after they divorced and left with his daughter. He last seen her when she was 3 or 4 years old, now she would be around 25. Last known info I could find is that they live in Elk Grove, CA. I found her sister Brianna O'Brien but she was not helpful at all. Jocelynn does not live at home any longer and I am at a dead end. If anyone has any information or ideas it would be appreciated. I just want to reunite a family. Family matters more than alot of people realize, life is entirely too short.
Advertisements
was wondering how the search is going...if you still need help, let me know..i am a volunteer searcher...
sandy
We were able to track down her younger sister, however she will do nothing to help us out whatsoever. I know that Jocelynn is not living at home any longer, so we are stuck at that point and do not know what else to do.
I was wondering if you had located Jocelynn yet? I grew up with her sister brianna as my best friend and jocelynn is a fantastic big sister. I know where her parents live however I am skeptical about giving out information to someone making claims that might not be true. So I will just tell you Joce is mature, idependent, grew up with a strong distaste for drugs/ alcohol no matter if her friends had a drink or not. She always knew she was above that. She acted as a big sister to me many times as I was at their house throughout my childhood. She is sweet, loving, wonderful, and incredibly smart. She was raised in the best possible way by the best possible parents. She is a wonderfully intelligent woman and she is doing very well for herself
I was wondering if you had located Jocelynn yet? I grew up with her sister brianna as my best friend and jocelynn is a fantastic big sister. I know where her parents live however I am skeptical about giving out information to someone making claims that might not be true. So I will just tell you Joce is mature, idependent, grew up with a strong distaste for drugs/ alcohol no matter if her friends had a drink or not. She always knew she was above that. She acted as a big sister to me many times as I was at their house throughout my childhood. She is sweet, loving, wonderful, and incredibly smart. She was raised in the best possible way by the best possible parents. She is a wonderfully intelligent woman and she is doing very well for herself
I can't believe it has taken me this long to realize that someone had responded to my post! I am for real. I am Jocelynn's birth father.
Advertisements