Advertisements
Advertisements
birthmother Dorothy "Dottie" Marie Carpenter age 20
born at City Hospital, Newark NJ
no info on birth father. Adoption date unknown, but thought to be before Sept 5, 1947.
Believed to have been given to a family known to my grandmother's family, as she was already going to marry my grandfather(not the birth father) at the time of the birth. They were married on Sept 5, and the baby was given up as a condition of the marriage. (I believe it was pushed by my grandmother's family...)
My grandmother is still alive, and thinks of her baby Allen often. She had a doll named Allen when I was a child, and has recently been put into a nursing home. We want to find Allen before we run out of time.
I have no idea where he was adopted, but have reason to believe it was in NJ or NY.
The name he was given at birth was Allen Carpenter, but it may not have been listed on his birth certificate at all.
I'm sorry I don't have more info. I hope we find you...
Your niece,
Jennifer Hill
jenarie_1@yahoo.com
Hi, I am jenarie's mother, so this is my mother's son that she is talking about. I saw a reply to her post about someone helping their husband to find his birth mother. I believe you said that he was adopted in MA? I had to register to reply, but now I can't find your post. Have you had any other leads in your search yet?
Advertisements