Advertisements
Advertisements
We engaged Val Moraru acting on behalf of CARC International Adoption agency in Toronto, Ontario, to facilitate our eastern european adoption process. Our adoption was a complete failure. If you are considering an international adoption and/or are using CARC International Adoption in Toronto Ontario please pm me
We engaged Val Moraru acting on behalf of CARC International Adoption agency in Toronto, Ontario, to facilitate our eastern european adoption process. Our adoption was a complete failure. If you are considering an international adoption and/or are using CARC International Adoption in Toronto Ontario please pm me
I have engaged Val Moraru as well . My adoption was a complete failure . They sucked my money and wasted five years of waiting . I will never forgive them for what they did to me
Advertisements
I had same experience. This agency is a scam. Ten of thousands of dollars. Tons of paper work. Five years of waiting and got no child at the end. The referral they gave to me were completely different from what i ask for in the home study. The documents kept expiring and I kept paying to renew because the process was too long. I had to pay in advance for the trip that When I will go to get the child. But I never travelled and never got reimbursed for this portion. will never forgive them for what they did to me . Val and Rodica Moraru and Marina their contact in the European country.