Advertisements
Advertisements
I hope this is not against the rules to post this...someone please let me know if it is.
My sister is working in Haiti in a small Mennonite orphanage. She is nanny to a girl who is available for adoption. My sister will be there till june of 2011 and would really love to see her well on the way to being adopted by then.
This precious little one is 8 years old and has cerebral palsy. I think she can sit and crawl but doesn't walk yet independantly. I have seen many pictures of her and she is adorable and very happy. She loves to do simple projects and crafts with a little help. She has really blossomed under my sister's loving care and is very appreciative of having nice clothes and having her hair done prettily.
Of course, there is not much a of a future for this beautiful little girl in Haiti. Please consider being her forever family and giving her hope and a future. If you are interested, please message me. My sister has limited access to computer and phone. I can give you photos and contact information. There is no adoption agency involved at this point and you would be responsible to figure out how to get the adoption done.