Advertisements
Advertisements
My expendable income is very low around 300 a month but, I've made it work for years and they were impressed with how nicely D and I live on my modest income (around a thousand a month ). I was even told that its kind of a good thing because I know how to make a buck stretch so FC stipend will go farther. I Heard an FM complaining that the clothing allowance wasn't enough " for socks and underwear". I laughed and said "If you buy a season ahead (clearance) hit a few mom to mom sales you can outfit a kid completely IN BRAND NAME for around 150 " The trainer was impressed but FM didn't like getting schooled by a youngin.
D has more stuff than most kids (even the rich ones) I am thinking about making a guide: how to look like you have the big bucks when you have almost no bucks.
In any event, Low income is fine and in a way good if you thing about it. These kids usually come from low income no use in spoiling rotten so when they go home they have trouble accepting not having the finer things