Advertisements
Advertisements
Well, here I sit on my birthday wondering who and where you are. Nothing new, I have been doing it for years. I just want to say thank you for choosing life for me instead of death. I am forever in your debt for your choice.
I just want you to know that I think of you often and that I have never forgotten the person I have never known. I know I was unplanned and some of the reasons behind my adoption........but I just wanted to say thanks for giving me a chance. I know that you may not be proud of some of the decisions I have made in my life but then again you would be proud of me. I just want you to know I am still alive and still thinking of you.
Until we meet, whether in this life or the next, remember that I love you!!
Dear Scott, once again, Happy Birthday.
I spent 31 birthdays wondering about my bson. For 5 years now we've been able to say Happy Birthday to each other (We share the day.) I hope she finds you or you find her.
Advertisements
I'm sure your birth mother would be proud of you, too.
I thought about my son all the time, but especially on his birthday, and I have yet to meet or know of a birth mother who hasn't. Now I can tell him myself, "happy birthday" and that is such a joy and blessing.
I hope you will hear those words from your own birthmother someday. Until then, from this birth mother, Happy Birthday to You!
Scott,
I may not be an amom, but from this adoptee who is a mother of 3, I wish you a very happy Birthday!!!