Advertisements
Advertisements
My mother, Tina Adair gave up two children for adoption during her first couple of years as a teen. I have very little information, except that she had been sent to a girls' home in Little Rock Arkansas for the birth and adoption. This had to be some time in 1974-1978. I get so many different stories it is ridiculous. No one really gives me any facts. I can't even get which one was born first! If you think you may be my brother or sister, I would like to hear from you. I hope you have had a wonderful life, and I am sorry for any pain you may have felt. My mother is a good person, but she has some learning disabilities. I have taken care of her more than she has taken care of me all our lives. She left home recently to live with one of the men who would be my sisters' father. I have been searching for you since I was a little girl! She was too young, and came from a very poor family. She had no choice, and regrets it everyday. Send me a message if you want, and if not, that is ok too!
Mother's name: Tina Adair
DOB: 1:13:62
Born in: Colorado
White Female, last known resident of Wynne, Arkansas
Was 13 yrs old with the birth of her first child who was given up for adoption. I hear that this girls home used alias's for the girls who were pregnant, so if I find out what her fake name was, I will post!
Lisa.LL
My mother, Tina Adair gave up two children for adoption during her first couple of years as a teen. I have very little information, except that she had been sent to a girls' home in Little Rock Arkansas for the birth and adoption. This had to be some time in 1974-1978. I get so many different stories it is ridiculous. No one really gives me any facts. I can't even get which one was born first! If you think you may be my brother or sister, I would like to hear from you. I hope you have had a wonderful life, and I am sorry for any pain you may have felt. My mother is a good person, but she has some learning disabilities. I have taken care of her more than she has taken care of me all our lives. She left home recently to live with one of the men who would be my sisters' father. I have been searching for you since I was a little girl! She was too young, and came from a very poor family. She had no choice, and regrets it everyday. Send me a message if you want, and if not, that is ok too!
Advertisements
I know that there are few enough "facts" available to help adoptees/birth families search and reunite. I think it's sad that your family isn't even giving you the straight truth about the facts they have.
I'm sorry to say that I can't think of any way to help you if you don't know anything for sure - if you can get the name of an agency or ANYTHING, that could help, but... as is, I'm drawing a blank. I hope you find a way to find your siblings.
Best of luck to you...