Advertisements
Advertisements
Has anyone had any direct experience with Loretta Cooper and Heartfelt Adoption faciliation in California? Please PM me with any information and/or experiences you have had. Thanks!
Advertisements
Please PM us with any info regarding working with Loretta at Heartfelt Adoption and Giffen Law.
Thank you!
I came across your post and although you posted a lot time ago we have experience with Loretta and John. Not sure you still need the info though.
Hi,
I have spoken with Loretta as well. Can anyone also give me experiences with her or Heartfelt? Thank you!!
Advertisements
I can provide information about Loretta Cooper and Heartfelt from our interactions with her in 2011. If you'd like to know more, please feel free to PM me.
:hippie:
Please any info would be very helpful. thinking of signing contract for adoption services with her. Feel free to PM me or reply to this thread. Thank you!!
As an update, my sister did something like 8 rounds of Clomid (more than recommended) and then on second IVF got pregnant and miscarried. On third IVF delivered a healthy baby daughter (2 years old) and is now pregnant (unexpectedly spontaneous) and is due in May with a boy.
She never pursued working with Loretta. Thanks.
Advertisements
I used Loretta Cooper and John for my adoption. PM me if you would like to know my experience.
Thank you!
It wasn't good. First we were matched with a woman in prison who wasn't pregnant. Matched again with a woman in prison who was allowed to keep her baby in the end. We ended our relationship with them after consulting a local adoption attorney and found that we should have never been matched without medical proof of pregnancy, especially by an attorney. Lost approximately $22,000 between all fees involved. Ended up using a local foster to adopt agency; two very successful adoptions within two years. I love my babies!!!
we would like to more about heartfelt (Loretta and John). We are considering working with heartfelt Please PM urgently