Advertisements
Advertisements
[FONT="Courier New"][/FONT]
Being a search angel in the St. Louis Metro Area, I have had several joyous finds that reunite adoptees with their birth families. But my frustration is with the adoptees or birthparents who post information and ask for help, then don't respond to PMs or emails.
To those of you searching, if you request help, check back frequently to see if anyone is working on your information.
Thank you,
"D"
1 Liked
 likes this.
Do you still do these searches? I'm "in the market."
[FONT="Courier New"][/FONT]
Being a search angel in the St. Louis Metro Area, I have had several joyous finds that reunite adoptees with their birth families. But my frustration is with the adoptees or birthparents who post information and ask for help, then don't respond to PMs or emails.
To those of you searching, if you request help, check back frequently to see if anyone is working on your information.
Thank you,
"D"
Advertisements
Hi D,
I could really use your assistance and would really appreciate it. My birthmother Joanne Obermeyer bd: 8/7/1931 gave a child up for adoption, my oldest sister. I have been searching for her for 25 years. Joanne was living with her mother Doris Miller in the Kansas City, Missouri area at the time of birth (adoption).
Thank you,
Deena
Please contact me at: deenajamison@yahoo.com