Advertisements
Advertisements
My name is Justin Isaiah Antonio Molineaux but I was born with the name Antonio Lowery and then I was given the state issued name Alan Loman on 07/23/1983. I was born in Frederick Memorial Hospital located on 400 West Seventh Street , Frederick MD 21701 on July 23rd 1983. The following are the few details I know of my birth parents. My birthmother is white and should be 45 years old right now. When she had me she was 18 years old , short and slightly heavy set. My birthfather is Black/Latino and should be now 56 years old, maybe 29 years old at the time of my birth, tall and in the military. If you have any information regarding my paternal parents please email me. Thanks in advance.
Reunited with Birth mother now only looking for Birth father, please help.
Antonio Lowery aka Justin Isiah Molineaux was born on 07/23/1983 at 8:40 PM weighing 4510 grams with a length of 53.5 cm. The hospital was St Agnes hospital in Baltimore. 900 S Caton Ave, Baltimore, MD 21229 (410) 368-6000. Mothers full name is Linda Diane Lowery now lives in Oklahoma.
His fathers name is Werbert Brooks who was 29 when Justin was born and in the military in Frederick Maryland around 1983. Werbert's mother's name is Lou Alice Brooks, fathers name is Henry Brooks.
Advertisements
I think I may have located my birth father with the help from Elaine, a kinda soul on this forum. I am still looking to see if I have any living family members in the Chicago Cook county area or if my birth father had any kids. It is a sad day but once I can confirm I have the correct person it will be a big relief to finally put a rest to where I came from.
Updated information on Verbert Henry Brooks:
U.S. Veterans Gravesites, ca.1775-2006 about Verbert Henry Brooks.
Name: Verbert Henry Brooks
Was stationed in Frederick county Maryland or lived there during 1983 when I was born. When I was born he was 29 years old. I was also told he is Black.
Service Info.: US ARMY
Birth Date: 16 Feb 1954
Death Date: 14 Jun 2002
Cemetery: Mt Hope Cemetery
[url=http://mthope-cemetery.com/]Mt Hope Cemetery, Morgan Park, Chicago, IL[/url]
Cemetery Address: 11500 S Fairfield Ave Chicago, IL 60655 (708) 371-2818
His parents are originally from Tennessee.
His parents Lou Alice Johnson Brooks (grand mother)
Birth 16 January 1922 in Jackson, Madison, Tennessee, USA
Death 18 November 2010 in Chicago, Cook, Illinois, USA 1922 2010
Oscar Alton Brooks (grand father) 1899 ֖ 1968