Advertisements
Advertisements
I was born in Morehead, Kentucky. Currently I live in Tiffin, Ohio. I have a younger sister who was born in Delaware, Ohio. We were adopted together. I know almost nothing about my birthparents. I know my adoptive parents changed my name, so I cant go off of my name. I hold on to my birthplace like its gold. Ive wanted to know who my biological parents were since i was old enough to be truely curious. And the moment I had a chance to visit Morehead I took it. I was in awe of it beauty. I loved everything about a tiny little town nestled in the hills of the appalacians(?I know i spelled that wrong). All we did was drive through it on our way to west virginia, but it was truely a place I felt at home in. I visited again a few years later when my boyfriend and I went to elizabethtown. I asked him if hed drive east for me to see the sleepy little town, and we did, we stayed a bit longer, got some mcdonalds, then we had to leave. I know this isnt doing much, but I thought I would see if any one can tell me about this place I call home.
I have lived in Morehead all my life...65 yrs. Anything I can help you with, let me know...It is a small town and everyone just about know's
each other...I myself just recently reunited with my son..been wonderful
Advertisements