Advertisements
Advertisements
Hello my name is Edith, I am searching for my daughter. She was born on August 1, 1972 in the city of Akron, in Summit county Ohio. My daughter was born at Akron General Hospital. At Birth I named my daughter Theresa Ann Hamman. She would be 39 years old this August. I am 55 years old. I believe she was placed with Akron Children's home .in ( Akron,Ohio in Summit County)
My name is Edith Hamman,I go by Edie, I was born Aug12,1955.I was 16yrs old, when I gave birth to a beautiful [BABY GIRL] named her at birth -Theresa Ann Hamman,she was born Aug 1,1972 in Ohio( my medical cond is eplisypse). There is Indian,in my family. The father name is Robert Howard Brown, he goes by Howard,he was 19yrs old from Missouri,when our daughter was born.we both lived in missouri where he worked . Please repley if you have any thing to ask
Advertisements
I been looking for my daughter she a (BEAUTIFUL BABYGIRL)9pd16oz born (Aug1,1972 @ birth, I named her (Theresa Ann Hamman)@( Akron General Hospital) in Akron,Ohio in Summit County birth mother ( Edith Hamman),I go by Edie, I was born (Aug12,1955) Akron,Ohio. I was 16yrs old (medical condion is epilepsy) birth father (Robert Howard Brown), he goes by Howard,he was 19yrs old from Missouri, when our daughter was born.we both lived in missouri where he worked . (Please repley to my e-mail if you have any thing to ask me!