Advertisements
Advertisements
Searching for a cousin. Her mother born in 1921, had polio and was unwed. My grandparents got married on Dec. 31, 1943 and my grandfather's sister was sent off to live with family b/c she was pregnant. This was between 1944-1955(most likely first 5 years).
The other reason behind the sending off and adoption. Your father is a relative of your birth mother.
Whoever the family was caring for my AUNT during this time adopted the baby. If you this you could be this child please repsond. All this information only you or a relative would know.
I state New Hampshire, Massachusetts and Maine because these are the only places ANY family existed PERIOD at the time.
I'm curious if you ever found your cousin. Email me please tiffanioliver1166@gmail.com
my grandmother was born at that time and adopted
Searching for a cousin. Her mother born in 1921, had polio and was unwed. My grandparents got married on Dec. 31, 1943 and my grandfather's sister was sent off to live with family b/c she was pregnant. This was between 1944-1955(most likely first 5 years).
The other reason behind the sending off and adoption. Your father is a relative of your birth mother.
Whoever the family was caring for my AUNT during this time adopted the baby. If you this you could be this child please repsond. All this information only you or a relative would know.
I state New Hampshire, Massachusetts and Maine because these are the only places ANY family existed PERIOD at the time.
Advertisements