Advertisements
Advertisements
Hi there! I'm newish and wanted to know if anyone else was also in Allen County.
My husband and I know we want to adopt from foster care (legal risk is fine), but we're not sure if we should go through DCS or one of the private agencies around here. Any suggestions?:coffee:
Hi! We are actually from Randolph Co but spend a lot of time in your area with friends. Anyways, we are finishing up an adoption of siblings through foster to adopt and I work for a private agency that operates in your area. If you want more info feel free to contact me directly since I don't think we are really supposed to discuss agencies on the forums.
Whatever you choose - GOOD LUCK!!
Advertisements
We are from Adams County also trying to do foster to adopt.... slow moving here too. csutliff would love to pm you about your agency... thanks
We are from Adams County also trying to do foster to adopt.... slow moving here. csutliff would love to pm you about your agency... thanks
I thought that I would add to see if anyone is from St. Joe county. I am currently with a private agency and am adopting my current FD. I was considering moving to county if there was a better chance of a younger placement. If people aren't getting younger placements, then I would just stay with my agency because I am actually happy with them.
So is there anyone from St. Joe that can enlighten me on how often they are called and what type of placements?
Thank you in advance if there is anyone out there with some info.
Mindys - feel free to pm me as well. Be warned that I am in a wedding tomorrow so may not be back on here for a day or two. So if you don't get a quick response I'm not ignoring you but I am busy wearing a ridiculous bridesmaids dress and doing the chicken dance! :)
Advertisements
Great, now I found myself humming "dunna dunna dunna dun, dunna dunna dunna dun, dunna dunna dunna dun, dun dun dun dun" under my breath.
Hi,
We are located in Wayne,Co which is not too terribly far from what I can tell from Allen Co. We are working with Meridian Services more specifically Meridian Foster Hope. I cannot say enough positive things about our worker and how she has responded to our family needs so far. Feel free to PM me if you want any info.
Brandy