Step Parent adoption in Ga
My huaband and I have been married for a little bit now and he's wanting to adopt my son. I'm trying to find the forms to send my sons' biolgical father to do this. He said he will willingly sign over his rights to do this. I've looked for hours now and I can't seem to find the paperwork that I need. Can anyone please help me? Thank you so much in advance.
Do not know if they are available online, but if you go to your county Probate Court, they should be able to provide you with the forms. They will need to be notarized when your ex signs them also.
Were you able to find the GA step parent adoption forms to file? I live in Catoosa County and am also trying to find them (without having to use a lawyer) thanks
All times are GMT. The time now is 11:48 am.