Advertisements
Advertisements
We're an East Tennessee couple that was raising, and in the process of adopting, a little boy we got at 10 wks old. He was 18 months old when the court decided his bio mom, recently out of jail and pregnant again by someone else, would make a fit mother if she took a parenting class or two. We lost our child, and our chance at being parents. The last time we saw him was in the courtroom when he reached for me and cried "Mama" and was then whisked away. We know after she was awarded custody that she returned to her old ways but DCS is out of the picture now and our little boy is likely to become a statistic while our hands are tied. I would like to put a sign in our yard stating.....please don't hurt your child. Bring them to us to raise with unconditional love and no questions asked! Because I am 55 years young, this private adoption was what we thought God was doing for us since we couldn't adopt the conventional way. We are willing to let the bio parent(s) be extended family if they let us adopt their child. I don't know anywhere to post this other than places I find on the internet. I am sure there are grandparents that really aren't able to raise their grandchildren but don't know what else to do. I know there are unwanted caucasian infants out there that become statistics but I don't know how to reach them. Please, if you would tell people about us in our area. We have many years of love left and are able to provide for a baby. May God Bless you.