Advertisements
Advertisements
this is a new account, i couldnt remember the other account info, havent been here since 2007 or so. found birth mothers name, Patricia KAY Keys. make sure the middle name is KAY. ran into some problems coz the middle name wasnt even checked. still looking for her or any family. she was 15/16 in l961 and came to asheville nc from tenn to give birth to me then returned to tenn. info she gave on my birth father was not correct so idk anything about him. per the social workers notes he didnt know about me. gonna be 50 this year and wondering if she even thinks about me at all. dont want to interrupt her life in any way, just kinda like to fill the empty spot that is my past. i feel no connection to anything. no history of family.
happyheartbear
this is a new account, i couldnt remember the other account info, havent been here since 2007 or so. found birth mothers name, Patricia KAY Keys. make sure the middle name is KAY. ran into some problems coz the middle name wasnt even checked. still looking for her or any family. she was 15/16 in l961 and came to asheville nc from tenn to give birth to me then returned to tenn. info she gave on my birth father was not correct so idk anything about him. per the social workers notes he didnt know about me. gonna be 50 this year and wondering if she even thinks about me at all. dont want to interrupt her life in any way, just kinda like to fill the empty spot that is my past. i feel no connection to anything. no history of family.
I think you should have move one from your past and try to find your present. I understand what you are experiencing now. :D
Advertisements
no, i dont think you do understand, but thank you for your message. my present is doing just fine, ive had to let go of everything from my past. i dont dwell on what has happened through the years. this is just something that is important to me.
Patricia Keys
(Age 68)
Birth Date: 08/09/1944
Associated Names:
Patricia Keys
ADDRESS 1:
294 Hunt Rd SE
Cleveland, TN 37323
ADDRESS 2:
156 Clara Ln SE
Cleveland, TN 37323
ADDRESS 3: