Advertisements
Advertisements
I am in Rochester, NY 40 y/o and just beginning the adoption process. I am open to any and all advice. I would love some direction on which agency to chose. I have 10K to spend on everything total. Thank you in advance for sharing your wisdom with me!!!
Advertisements
My advice is to join RochesterMommies.com they have Rochester specific adoption information
I am in NY also and am starting to investigate domestic adoption. We were about to adopt in Russia but the ban came down this week. Any advise on an agency or any recommendations are greatly appreciated. I just do not know where to start? Many Thanks
We did years of fertility treatments when we tried for our second child with NO LUCK. We were out of money so we decided to become foster parents in hopes of adopting one child. Flash Forward four years and three months later...We have adopted three children and are fostering a 17 year old boy and a newborn baby girl currently. I have quit my job, stay home and LOVE my crazy and busy life. We had looked into Love The Children & Star Adoptions but were so blessed through foster care. PM me any specific questions and best of luck.