Advertisements
Advertisements
Viewing Single Post
Yes to the pictures. You cannot share them with the media and you may not put them on line.
I'm in CA too. I have my FB set to private, NO one can get on my FB. All they see is the very basic stuff, not even my friends list is listed.
I did mention we got our 3 little chickies (and probably JUST like that lol) Other than a comment here or there about sick kids (including my own kids) I leave them off my FB.
I see it like this, my very closest friends and my family know we have them, they know our daily stuff (sick, school, travel...what not) I dont need to share that with my great nephews wifes aunt. :)
I have 2 confidants (sp) who I rely on for my sanity IRL and then I have our BB.
Wish you were in our county :) we are the only foster family through county, the other few are through agencies and are for fost/adopt.
Good luck!
ETA: All 3 of my foster kids go to school, the 2 little ones for delays and the oldest for my sanity :) All of them had school pics and it was made clear to all teachers and aids that their pics were not for sharing in any way other than school projects or things for home. We've had great luck and that is how we handled it for every time we've been licensed in other counties and state.