Advertisements
Advertisements
my son is now 7 weeks, been with me for 6 weeks. i have not heard anything about tpr having happened; the agency said i won't hear until it happens. i can't remember what they told me for time frame, the office is closed until monday, and i started panicking last night. the agency is in texas. anyone have any experience with how long tpr usually takes in texas? both bparents signed consents.
ruth74
my son is now 7 weeks, been with me for 6 weeks. i have not heard anything about tpr having happened; the agency said i won't hear until it happens. i can't remember what they told me for time frame, the office is closed until monday, and i started panicking last night. the agency is in texas. anyone have any experience with how long tpr usually takes in texas? both bparents signed consents.
Holy cow, thats a long time. If they both signed it shouldnt be a problem then. In WI bmom had to go to court and sign. That was like 20 days after our son was born. That was a hard 20 days, i cant imagine not having it done by 7 weeks. That seems really odd to me.
Im sure it will be fine tho..... Rach
Advertisements