Advertisements
Advertisements
I adopted my step daughter, age 3 1/2, on June 21st!!!! Her bio mom relinquished rights back in December, it took us a while to egt our ducks in a row and we wanted to make sure we had EVERYTHING done right and all our paperwork reviewed by an attorney. Everything went as smooth as butter on court day and the whole thing took all of about 15 minutes and we were done! The only thing left to do now is the little form to send to the state :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: Boy am I glad that's behind us!
I have all the motions and orders that were filed if anyone needs a copy I can get my husband to scan them in and get them to you. They were filed in the State of Texas.
Once she relinquished her rights it was a breeze from there. Good luck to those still in the process!
Hi! Congrats!! :cheer:
We, too, are in the process of a stepparent adoption. We are currently awaiting the social study. I believe the only other forms we will need to complete will be the motion for the Stepparent Adoption and the Order for the Stepparent Adoption. Is that correct? If you could forward me anything you have, I would GREATLY appreciate it! Again, congrats!
Kim
kimberlymiglicco@yahoo.com
Advertisements
Hello. I am wondering if you can email me all the papers you needed to fill out. I know I live in another state and things may be different but it might give me an idea of what needs to be filled out. I am trying to do a step-parent adoption without an attorney since my daughter's bio father is willingly giving up his rights. Please email me any information you think may be helpful. Thanks you! And a great big congrats to you on the adoption being finalized! :D
Hello,
Congrats to you! I also live in Texas and these lawyers are sharks! Im trying to file the paperwork on my own but am not sure if I have the right documents. Is there anyway you can email me the forms?
Thanks!
johnandjanette@gmail.com
Hi.
Thanks for sharing (because these things are so encouraging). And Congratulations!
I too and trying to file my own docs and live in the state of texas. If you could and would share those forms with me as well i'd greatly appreciate that.
Thank you,
virtuoustf@gmail.com
Where can I find info and a rough amount of the court costs? My husband would like to adopt my 6 year old and her father will sign over all his rights. I do not kno where to start. I live in Dallas TX. Thanks bunches
Advertisements
Hi. My husband is also trying to adopt my children and their bio father has already given up rights. Is there any way the forms can be forwarded to me also. Please and thanks!
jaime0402
I adopted my step daughter, age 3 1/2, on June 21st!!!! Her bio mom relinquished rights back in December, it took us a while to egt our ducks in a row and we wanted to make sure we had EVERYTHING done right and all our paperwork reviewed by an attorney. Everything went as smooth as butter on court day and the whole thing took all of about 15 minutes and we were done! The only thing left to do now is the little form to send to the state :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: Boy am I glad that's behind us!
I have all the motions and orders that were filed if anyone needs a copy I can get my husband to scan them in and get them to you. They were filed in the State of Texas.
Once she relinquished her rights it was a breeze from there. Good luck to those still in the process!
I live in another state and I am not able to find the correct forms can you please email me the forms if you still have them available @rosepedal1667@yahoo.com