Advertisements
Advertisements
hi all,
i have 2 children, 11 and 13,things can be difficult at times, always asking them to do something, i feel like a broken record!! But,now, i have them helping around the house for pocket money, without shouting nor repeating myself!
My husband and I found a great way to make it happen; we thought we need to teach them to be responsible and we cannot keep repeating what to do, every day, so we made a website, FREE to use, for parents like us, as we realised this is what is missing and would help parents be having more time off, while kids are just getting on with it!
If they want pocket money, they help, simple; and now, I don't feel so much like the slave at home doing everything for everyone, and they are learning lessons of life, and being paid for their hard work too; they can also get certificates printed out!
It is all FREE as we believe parents have enough money to spend on other things, and should really have more time to spend with their kids, in order to improve relationships and having a well balanced family life.
Please have a look at it online and let me know what you think; you can also tell your friends and spread the word of love xxx
It is called Juniorsgold, we're also on Facebook.
[url=http://juniorsgold.com]Juniors Gold: Home[/url]
Have a great time on it! It also has a forum where you can chat to other parents about it, but not allowed for under 16's!
Hope this helps other families like it has us.