Advertisements
Advertisements
In reviewing several agencies' paperwork, many of them ask what our local school district is. SOME also ask what school the child/children will attend.
We are planning to adopt from foster care a 0-5 year old and raise them as Catholic, as well as send them to Catholic school.
Has this been an issue for anyone working with agencies?
Thanks.
Advertisements
not for us at all...as long as you have an education plan. our friends were very open in their home study about how passionate they are about home schooling. their case worker nodded and smiled, and that was that. never an issue for us either...
Not a problem for us. Seems like the plan is the most important thing. I think they just want to make sure you have thought about where and how they will be educated. I am guessing you will do great, especially if you are using a Catholic Agency.
I put "Private Catholic School" on the paperwork and it was never an issue. They aren't judging your choice, it's more of that they need to know that you have a plan for schooling your child.
www.adoptedangel.com
1-800-305-8836
My name is Sophie
I myself was adopted and have over 40 years’ experience of Adoption Awareness offering Support and Guidance with:
NO JUDGMENT – TOTAL EMPATHY
The Importance of Forgiveness
Help of Understanding
Finding Courage
Personal Struggles
All the Challenges and Rewards for Adopted Family
Help instill Wisdom, Love and Inspiration
Find Your Strength Within
WE ALL HAVE BEEN BLESSED WITH A SECOND CHANCE. CALL ME AT 1-800-305-8836 – Sophie
Advertisements