Advertisements
Advertisements
Hello,
So I've tried using this forum a few times but never get many responses. I'm a 26 year old international adoptee (adopted as an infant) and I would really just like to find some other adoptees who would be willing to exchange messages, perhaps email eventually, and talk about our experiences. Is there anyone else out there that is just looking to talk about what you think/feel about the experience?
Thanks!
Cassie - there are very few international adoptees on the forum anymore. I sent you some ideas via private message.
I think if you keep posting from time to time perhaps you will get others to stop and say hi.
You are welcome to join in with us old domestic adoptees any old time.
Kind regards,
Dickons
Advertisements
Hello, my name is Alicia. I'm an international adoptee from colombia. I was also adopted as an infant but was given the opportunity to stay close to my roots even being raised by an american mother.
Cassie85
Hello,
So I've tried using this forum a few times but never get many responses. I'm a 26 year old international adoptee (adopted as an infant) and I would really just like to find some other adoptees who would be willing to exchange messages, perhaps email eventually, and talk about our experiences. Is there anyone else out there that is just looking to talk about what you think/feel about the experience?
Thanks!
hi cassie85
I'd love to talk to you, I've been on all the forms registry's looking for my Bio Father & my own Bio Daughter & bio Son it's been very difficult coming up with nothing here is my E-mail if you want to talk anytime sweetred57@gmail.com look forward to hearing from you soon ;) Gayle
I've just joined the site. I've never really looked into adoption support before or just an adoption stories or anything in general.
So this is all new for me. I'm eighteen and my name is Rachel. And I would like to talk to someone and share some experiences if you're still interested.
Hi, I am 37 year old adoptee. I was adopted when I was 7 years old. I was an international adoption. I would like to talk with you because I also have some issues that I would like to discuss with other adult adoptees.
Advertisements
TheBird
Hi, I am 37 year old adoptee. I was adopted when I was 7 years old. I was an international adoption. I would like to talk with you because I also have some issues that I would like to discuss with other adult adoptees.
ok I'm up to being there to listen write me at sweetred57@gmail.com