Advertisements
Advertisements
Okay, so after many months we are finally getting a disclosure meeting on the sibling set we were matched back in April with (fost-adopt). There are three of them all under five. We have met them once and they were wonderful. I have done my research and read A LOT on this forum so I feel like I'm prepared to ask the right questions. I also printed the 15 questions to ask for older child adoption (from this forum) thanks so much! So.... any other tips and advice going into disclosure meetings? We have never parented and part of me thinks we are crazy but we fell in love with them when we met them BUT are going in cautiously. Any help would be appreciated!! Thank you!
I posted on the special needs forum and have gotten a lot of great feedback. Maybe this was the wrong forum as many here are adopting babies.
Thank you -
Advertisements
Ya more babies here and private adoptions so your cross post was a good place.
I have a sibling set of 4 who were 2,3,4 & 5 when placed. They are now 11,12,13 & 14. Time FLIES! And I mean FLIES!
You got a lot of great feedback there so if I think of anything else, I'll post on the other thread. Just saying "hi" really and welcome!!:)