Advertisements
Advertisements
I am a young mother that due to the fact that they cannot figure how my sons injuries happened they have decided to terminate my parental rights, deny my family custody and place him in adoption. Although I am devistated that they terminated my rights because I could not explain the injury and my son was born at 23 weeks....I loved and cared for him all through his 5 month stay in NICU and to no avail....they told me because no one would admit or tell them how it happened they believed it was in his best interest to place him for adoption. My entire family and self as well as friends testified under oath that they had no idea how it happened....My son has no history of abuse, was seen regularly by doctors due to his health issues and I though was doing quite well but because his lungs were underdeveloped he kept getting pneumonia and was taken to the hospital on a few occasions at which time he was diagnosed with 2 skull fractures....my family doesn't have the money to fight the state of WV and based on everything we know judges rarely reverse the states decision....I have lost my son and have done nothing wrong....I have trouble understanding how this could happen but it has and my life will never be the same....Thank you for listening....I am a new member and will stay current...your forums help me in times of need...Thanks ....I love you Nehemiah Lee Williams DOB 10/07/09
Just following up....my sons 3rd birthday is coming up and although every day is difficult....holidays and birthdays are the worst. I prayed upon a star and to God that he send me a sign that my son was doing ok and got a phone call the next day from my grandmother saying she had seen Nehemiah at walmart in the last month on 2 occasions. We are assuming he was with his adoptive family but strange thing even at his small age he stopped and stared at her for a while. My grandma came to VA when Nehemiah came home from the hospital and stayed for 2 weeks to help us out because my mom had surgery and to visit with her beautiful great grandson. Yes I wish everyday that you would walk in my door son and I my faith in God assures me that it will happen one day. I miss you soooooooooooo much and love you even more. Love your mommy. I LOVE YOU Nehemiah Lee Williams.:cake:
Advertisements