Advertisements
Advertisements
Hello I am searching for my FULL blooded ONLY brother that was given up for a closed adoption through a school that my mom lived in while pregnant at 14 in Little Rock Arkansas. I guess it was a mothers home/teaching how to clean cook ect home. I was told he was born in May i think the beginning of May, but i looked at the census records and it shows she was admitted twice in June of 1973. once on June 7th and once on june 12th 1973. My mothers name was Mary Clayborn. Supposedly she named him David Tate or David Clayborn. But the records were probably changed the same day or soon thereafter. My Fathers Name was Gary Tate, he was supposidly the birth father. My mother will not open the records cus she doesnt want anything to do with him, or me at that rate. I was told at 14 that i had a full blooded brother that was older than me. I have had a really HARD LIFE and would love to have a chance to meet him and tell him how lucky he was to have not been in this home growing up. The adoptive parents sent my grandmother a pic of the baby when he was a infant, but she tore it up due to my moms wishes. I would appreciate any help that i could get in finding him.
Hello I am searching for my FULL blooded ONLY brother that was given up for a closed adoption through a school that my mom lived in while pregnant at 14 in Little Rock Arkansas. I guess it was a mothers home/teaching how to clean cook ect home. I was told he was born in May i think the beginning of May, but i looked at the census records and it shows she was admitted twice in June of 1973. once on June 7th and once on june 12th 1973 at St Vincents in Little Rock, Arkansas. My mothers name was Mary Clayborn. Supposedly she named him David Tate or David Clayborn. But the records were probably changed the same day or soon thereafter. My Fathers Name was Gary Tate, he was supposidly the birth father. My mother will not open the records cus she doesnt want anything to do with him, or me at that rate. I was told at 14 that i had a full blooded brother that was older than me. I have had a really HARD LIFE and would love to have a chance to meet him and tell him how lucky he was to have not been in this home growing up. The adoptive parents sent my grandmother a pic of the baby when he was a infant, but she tore it up due to my moms wishes. I would appreciate any help that i could get in finding him.
Advertisements
tmt1022
Hello I am searching for my FULL blooded ONLY brother that was given up for a closed adoption through a school that my mom lived in while pregnant at 14 in Little Rock Arkansas. I guess it was a mothers home/teaching how to clean cook ect home. I was told he was born in May i think the beginning of May, but i looked at the census records and it shows she was admitted twice in June of 1973. once on June 7th and once on june 12th 1973. My mothers name was Mary Clayborn. Supposedly she named him David Tate or David Clayborn. But the records were probably changed the same day or soon thereafter. My Fathers Name was Gary Tate, he was supposidly the birth father. My mother will not open the records cus she doesnt want anything to do with him, or me at that rate. I was told at 14 that i had a full blooded brother that was older than me. I have had a really HARD LIFE and would love to have a chance to meet him and tell him how lucky he was to have not been in this home growing up. The adoptive parents sent my grandmother a pic of the baby when he was a infant, but she tore it up due to my moms wishes. I would appreciate any help that i could get in finding him.
Hi,
I was born May 20, 1972. Supposedly in Baytown, TX at San Jacinto Methodist Hospital. My birth mother was 14 when she conceived me, 15 when she gave birth. After me, she had 3 other children, one who died at age 29, in Texas, from an automobile accident. I know you've said Arkansas, but I've been searching for years and just thought I'd check with you.
Sean
My parents probably hope I never find him. I was born May 20 1972 in Eden N.C. My Mom was 14 as well. I am searching for my twin. My parents don't want me to find.