Advertisements
Advertisements
Viewing Single Post
Hi I have a cousin that now has 3 young kids with this girl. She has 4 kids. The older one is 7 and she live with her grandparents. A 3 year old in Foster care in Florida and I have done ICPC home studies for relative care, foster care and now adoption. The fight is she has been with her foster family for 2 years now. I do visits with her but the foster mom fight me with that. She really want to adopt her. The 2 year old was adopted at birth. And there is a 1 month old in Texas and I am currently going through the ICPC home study for him. I live alone and I no I can pass all the home studies. I am just so scared because the foster families want to adopt the kids. I feel like I am family and I have setup bedrooms for the kids and I love them. I am trying to keep them together and also with family. Am I wrong for wanting this? Am I wrong for trying to at least keep these 2 siblings together. I am not trying to hurt he foster parents but I myself have just been licensed in GA as a foster parent and I learned in class is is about ru if not with bio parents maybe family. Do I stand a chance or do I give up and walk away? I no if I give up I will never see the kids again. Both parents have stated the want me to get both the kids and raise them together however, they have terminated their rights on the 3 yo and the 1 month old they have court 10/30. I really love these kids and I want to raise them together. Am I wrong? The first cw in Florida denied my home study and I was not given a reason. Then she got a new cw and she requested another home study and that one was passed with flying colors. :happydance: Please tell me what I need to do. Again I am not trying to hurt the foster parents I am simply trying to keep the kids in the family.