Advertisements
Advertisements
You have 2 checks left before Christmas, can you take a portion of their stipend and put it towards gifts for them? Thats what we will do. We have some things already as we shop through the year but now with the stipend increase it makes things like birthdays and Christmas shopping much easier.
Good luck on everything!
ajhoss01
Our angency has a party too, which my bio children will get a gift too. I was just hoping to find places that would help put presents under the tree for them on christmas morning. I looked up toys to tots in our area and that goes though salavation army which we do not have one in our area. My town is small.
Advertisements
Call 211 (united way) they will be able to refer you to every agency in your area that is able to help you. In my area, the salvation army, united way and sheriffs department all run pretty big christmas gift programs...but a word to the wise: call now! Becuase the agency I work for runs our own christmas gift donation program but the deadline for us to have all of the childrens names ages and suggested gifts was October 1st!
ajhoss01
Our angency has a party too, which my bio children will get a gift too. I was just hoping to find places that would help put presents under the tree for them on christmas morning. I looked up toys to tots in our area and that goes though salavation army which we do not have one in our area. My town is small.
Are you positive that you looked up the correct organization? It's actually called Toys for Tots (not toys to tots) and it is a Marine charity event. Here is a link so you can see if there is one in your area:
[url]http://www.toysfortots.org/donate/toys-city-county.asp[/url]