Advertisements
Advertisements
On a photolistings site I have found 2 girls I am interested in, but I need some more info on their special needs.
I will call the first one "AYH" and the second "ZYL".
:flower: AYH has a special need that is classified as a hairy nevus. It covers one half of her face and she has not had surgery yet. My question, how does a nevus affect her and to solve it do they surgically remove it? How? Have any of you adopted children with this special need, and if so, how does it affect/not affect your child? Thanks! I have fallen completely in love with her. Her face is precious and beautiful to me, I could care less about the nevus.
:loveyou: ZYL has vision problems. She has one artificial eye and has already had 6 chemo treatments for her eye before it was removed. She is reportedly healthy now. Do any of you have children with these conditions?
Thanks in advance for any feedback, it is greatly appreciated!!
Good news! ~Baby ZYL found her forever family! AYH is still in need of a family. I also have found the profile of a 6 yr old with urogenital abnormality. She had surgery and appears fine now, but I'm not positive.
Advertisements