Advertisements
Advertisements
Viewing Single Post
i feel like im not even the same species as this family, ive been helping my adad for 3 yrs now since my amom died, and this family has gotton so beyond bizzare and petty since she died, its really kinda throwing me for a major loop here, see, i was never made to feel adopted all my life, until mom died. not one person asked me how i was doing, or said they were sorry,hugs, none of that. it was the very day of her funeral that i became 'the adopted kid' so what do i care if she just died, right? wrong! she was till my mom! so ive been careing for dad, this house was beyond tore up from my abrother, who was abusive, so ive been basicly remodling here, the wallpaper in every room had to be removed, walls repainted ( i used a mold resistant paint this house smelled so bad) ive replaced the carpets, taken no less than 7 truckloads of trash and rotton items from this house, no less than 12 truckloads of overgrown stuff from the yard, and mind you, this is a 2200 sq ft house! its huge! so ive finally got it back up to code.. cool. that made me feel a bit proud. but recently i got sick, cancer on my overies i need an operation to remove my overys.. so dad throws me out of the house, cancels my credit card ( that I pay on) and leaves me stranded out of town!! my nefew just went through cancer and the whole family has done everything including fund raisers for him, but not one person can even call and ask if im still alive even?
dont get me wrong, im not jelous, im hurt! i wouldnt treat a paid servant like this, and they call themselfs family?
i wasnt taught respect or empathy from them, but its in me. i read people very well, but ill admit i didnt see this coming. i would never turn my back on somebody that has helped me, thats why i came here and gave up my life to help him, but theyre quick to toss me out 'in the name of God' no less.. they claim to be good God fearing folks, they would help a stranger in need, but not the adopted kid...
im sorry, im snivling here, i just look at people and shake my head. i dont get it. maybe it me, the whole world is becoming greedy it seems. buto turn on so called family, to exclude me and ignore me is mean. why do i have respect in me but its a alien concept to them? i dont know...sorry if i posted this in the wrong place..