Advertisements
Advertisements
I also do not let anyone post pictures of my children on internet pages that are open to the public. Two years ago my kids firstmom's mom was posting the pictures that we sent her and with the caption made it look like our son still lived with them. Our Halloween and our Christmas looked like they were hers. I told them that I wanted them taken down or I would stop sending pictures. Our firstmom took down her pictures of "c" but not the grandma.
At that point, I decided that firstmom could not control her mom and that I would not punish her for her mom but I told her that if anymore pictures ended up on the internet, I would not send more. I have never seen another one.
I have been know to save any pictures that she or her mom or brother post so that my kids will have access to them if we ever lose contact.
Advertisements
there are a couple of pictures of the kids from before the adoption--1 of them was taken at the visit center. they're blurry, but i know who's in them.
the one was used for a profile.
i thought about it and decided that those pictures are legally hers as were the kids at that time. i can't really say anything.
as far as taking one from my profile? that worries me. that's why my profile picture is not me or my kids and my account is super-private.