Advertisements
Advertisements
Viewing Single Post
jmd5294
However, I reported AD's birthmom's facebook when I saw that she had stolen my profile picture (taken well after AD's adoption at a family event (i.e.- a picture I would have never given her a copy of)), cropped everyone but AD out, blew it up, and used it as her profile pic on facebook. I msg'd her and asked her to take it down, and she ignored it, so I reported her page, and they disabled it. My relationship with AD's birthmom is strained. She will go months ignoring pics and updates, and then all of a sudden, steal a pic from somewhere and pretend that she still has custody of my daughter.
Wow. Um yeah, that would make me do the same.
Our STBAD's birthmom is amazing. We have an account set up for the baby and it is just for her birth family. I tag them in pics all the time. When mom did her identified surrender she actually removed my daughter from her profile (where you list your kids) but left her older 2, and it made me kinda sad! She refers to me as the baby's mom but still leaves little messages and comments on the baby's pics about how she can't wait to see her and how much she loves her. We have a great relationship so I totally look forward to these. I have printed out a few of the comments and put them in Chuy's lifebook under the pic that mom commented on.
I do want to do the same for Curly's mom but the CW is still not giving me the go ahead. I love FB when it is being used properly but many of the BPs don't have what it takes to keep it that way.