Advertisements
Advertisements
Hi everyone, I was wondering if anyone who has adopted a Domestic Infant/Toddler under the age of 4 could reccommend an agency/social worker/attorney that could help me and my husband get started? I am 30 and he 31 and we would love to adopt domestically within the next 2 years.
I thank anyone in advance for their help and assistance.
:thankyou:
The Law Offices of Heidi B. Conlin invite you to 3 free child adoption information sessions at our NYC location: 1619 Broadway (49th Street), 7th Floor from 7:30 pm - 8:30 pm on the dates below:
4/17 Topic: "Getting Started....First Step, Home Study!" Join us to learn the "How-Tos" on adopting a newborn, toddler, preteen, teenager...and every age in between.
5/15 Topic: "How to Reach Expecting Women Considering Adoption". Join us in learning the "How-Tos" on crafting outreach in a private, domestic adoption.
6/12 Topic: "Communicating With Expecting Women and your Child's Birth Family". Join us on learning the "How-Tos" when considering degrees of openness in seeking a child match and your relationship with your child's birth family beyond placement.
Register for one, two or all three dates by emailing heidi@adoptionoptionsnj.com
Bring a friend. All are welcome!
Advertisements
Hi there, wife 42 yr, husband 43 yr. Could you please forward me a recommendation for an NY agency for domestic infant adoption. We live in NYC - Many Thanks
Hi Mt,
I am looking into domestic - Any insights you could offer or adoption agency / attorney that you found helpful greatly appreciated.
Thanks
CROI
I'm a 37 year old Male living in Brooklyn Ny.
As of now my wife and I are interested in the agency Adoption Star. I am looking to check out one or two other options before signing with them. Any advice on a domestic agency would be greatly appreciated!!
(1 year or younger / ideally younger)
Thanks a zillion in advance!!
Advertisements
Dear all,
I am also interested by this question as I am in the same process: thinking about the home study, the agency and everything...
I am above all interested in
1. time for home study and help the agency could provide us
2. the delay before placement a child for us (32yr, 34 yr), european citizens, willing to adopt a domestic child less than 1 or 2 yr old.
3. the price
Thank you for your information on that !!!
Regards
Marie
Hello,
I'm a current foster parent (non adoptive), but we are considering private domestic adoption.
I'd like information on agencies in NYC, if anyone has recommendations.
My wife is 40, I am 33. Both women. We live in upper Manhattan. We are most interested in adopting a child 0-4 yrs old, actually would most like to adopt a child in the 1-3 range.
Any info you can share would be much appreciated!