Advertisements
Advertisements
Hi,
We live in the Sacramento area and are looking for adoption agencies in our area. We don't know anyone that has adopted in this area, so would really appreciate any feedback on any agencies. We just attended a seminar at Independent Adoption Center, in Pleasant Hill and were very comfortable with them, but would like more info on others. Please if you have ANY feedback, PM me!
Thank you!:thanks:
We are near Napa and wondering the same thing. We have an appointment for our orientation with ALDEA in Fairfield. Talked to a place in Oakland that left a bad taste in my mouth, seemed very judgmental right from the get go.
Advertisements
I'm in Sacramento and we are working to finalize our adoption of our beautiful baby boy. I will PM you both.
We met with ALDEA in Fairfield last night and really liked them. They have been doing foster care since 1985 and recently started adoption too. They are the highest accedidation level for agencies, but still small. I like that I won't be a number, or lost on some shelf. They seem to really get to know each family. They only have 35 families at this time, but they get lots of calls to help place kids because they are so good. I talked with another lady that used them and she couldn't say enough good about them.!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! We were really excited after last night. And the paper work was not too bad. They said they could start the homestudy within a week of us having our paperwork in. Anywhere else said it could be months. Love it.
The Agency provides services in the following programs: Real Estate Services; Natural Resources/Agriculture; Forestry/Wildland Fire Management.
[url=http://www.inapinchnj.com/]child care in nj[/url]
Advertisements
We are going through Families for Children and so far they have been fabulous - We have just been certified so we aren't that far in the process though...