Advertisements
Advertisements
I enjoyed the holiday gratitude thread so much, so I'm starting a New Year's resolution thread.
In 2012, I resolve to:
[/LIST]
Well...bulleted list didn't work. Let me try it again.
Be more positive.
Drive safer (and nicer).
Finish my courses and never, ever, take another college course again (except for required CEUs).
Finally get organized.
Advertisements
My resolutions are to walk my dogs three miles a day.... we are going to walk a total of 1100 miles this year.
Vacuum more often.
Cook more often.
Eat better :)
My New Year's Resolutions:
[LIST]
[*]To regain my health, even if it kills me lol
[*]To follow my walking regimen every single day
[*]To start painting again with watercolors and pastels...and maybe try my hand at oil paints
[*]To play my guitar more often and start singing/playing once again at community gatherings
[*]To rejoin the board of directors of our community planning organization
[*]To keep my resolutions this year!
[/LIST]
belleinblue1978
My resolutions are to walk my dogs three miles a day.... we are going to walk a total of 1100 miles this year.
At that rate, in 7 years time, you should reach Australia :)
Advertisements
-Never Ever Never EVER cook and clean up dinner by myself, unless I am eating alone.
- Stop doing everyone's things while foregoing my things.
- Do my things, with no guilt, and even if no one wants to support me or participate in my things with me.
-Do my things even if they say I am crazy, it's those times when they said I was crazy that I've done my best things.
- Remember daily that, if all goes well, there are only so many more years that I have left to do my things.
- Try to concentrate on one thing at a time LOL cause I have a big list of things!
- SLEEP MORE, at least 5 hours EVERY NIGHT, or day... how about 5 consecutive hours out of every 24 hours - even if I am doing a project thing and don't want to stop:rolleyes: naps don't count. This should be number 1 for me.
- "My time" is not just when everyone elses things are done or when they are all asleep or out of the way. My time can be any time, just like theirs is - even if they don't like it. I don't have to do their thing just because they are there - I am there too.:woohoo:
-Contact all my loved ones more often, and speak deeply and directly, cause ya never know when your (or their) time is up.
I am going to go try to practice that 5 hour daily thing now :)