Advertisements
Advertisements
Viewing Single Post
We are moving to a large enough house for all children to have their own rooms..each room is HUGE too. Right now, all my children are sharing with a sibling, in small rooms where bunk beds and trundle beds are the only option due to space. In addition, they keep their personal belongings in their rooms. Pretty cramped right now!
So now we are moving, and I am trying to decide whether they should all get their own rooms, or we should have them share and have a computer room and a play room instead. This means their toys and games will go in a central room instead of in their rooms right now. In addition, computers will go in a central room, instead of in their bedrooms. (FYI: computers have strict parental controls and passwords so I can monitor without the PC being in a central room)
Another thing to think about, is these rooms are much larger! Seems silly to me to have them all have a huge room to themselves! (We have a close knit, collective kind of lifestyle)
I don't want to ask my children for their opinion until I have an idea about what I want to do, so I can explain to them how it will work.
Opinions?? Ideas?? WWYD?