Advertisements
Advertisements
Viewing Single Post
We were asked to get the exam done in Moscow instead of Kazan, because I had to undergo surgery in mid August for endometriosis, they removed my left ovary. So, the agency said best to get the exam done in Moscow. We entered the building, translator did some paperwork, came back, and we were asked if we have our blood work. Our agency did not ask us to carry it, so we did not have it. So, if you have blood work done, please DO CARRY it with you. Our blood was drawn, then we went into first office. Really nothing more than very basic questions, a lot of time we had to undress, they examined us for any obvious signs of cancer etc (like an obvious mass on body or spot on skin). We were asked if we had any surgeries, I told about mine. We carried our lung X-rays, which was needed for pulmonary exam. We were asked if we had any chronic diseases, I have hypo thyroid, so told about that. The psychiatrist asked us if we had met the child, formed a bond, and if we are ready for the responsibility. We had carried our EKGs also, which were asked for. All in all, pretty simple.