Advertisements
Advertisements
Today, I discovered that I was born in Ohio County, WV. I have one biological brother who is about a year older than I am. From what I can tell, we were both adopted.
My adoptive name is Dawn Denise Willingham Welsh. My adoptive parents were Lester and Fern Willingham of Jefferson County, WV.
I believe that my brother attempted to contact me some time between December 2010-February 2011. Unfortunately, I was not the person who took the phone call(s), and no identifying information was provided.
If you have any information about my brother or any of my birth history, please do not hesitate to contact me at: ddwwelsh@yahoo.com.
I am learning more about my birth history every day. I now know the following:
My birth mother was 21, and I was legally adopted three months later. I was born at 7:44 AM at Ohio Valley General Hospital. I weighed 7 lbs. 7 ozs.
I have a brother/half brother. He and his wife have tracked me to the point of calling my home and speaking to my mother. However, the details are now fuzzy to my mother. She claims that the woman mentioned that the baby girl had been born in December 1966. It could very well be possible that that might have been when my birth mother gone to the Crittenton home in Wheeling.
My files have been located in Charleston, and I'm finding out information day-by-day. Soon, I will have the purged files in my posession, and I hope to learn more.
If any of these details sound familiar, please contact me at dddwwelsh@yahoo.com
Advertisements
My birth mother was 21, and I was legally adopted three months later. I was born at 7:44 AM at Ohio Valley General Hospital. I weighed 7 lbs. 7 ozs.
I have a brother/half brother. He and his wife have tracked me to the point of calling my home and speaking to my mother. However, the details are now fuzzy to my mother. She claims that the woman mentioned that the baby girl had been born in December 1966. It could very well be possible that that might have been when my birth mother gone to the Crittenton home in Wheeling.
My files have been located in Charleston, and I'm finding out information day-by-day. Soon, I will have the purged files in my posession, and I hope to learn more.
If any of these details sound familiar, please contact me at dddwwelsh@yahoo.com
If any of these details sound familiar, please contact me at ddwwelsh@yahoo.com