Advertisements
Advertisements
Hello,
I placed a baby for adoption when I was 15 through LDS Family Services. I have created a Facebook page and blog in hopes of creating a place where girls and women can come for advice, give advice, and feel supported. I would love to hear your story or answer any questions you may have. Please "like" the facebook page for more updates and info: [url=http://www.facebook.com/pages/Adoption-Share-the-Love/360660333968635]Adoption: Share the Love | Facebook[/url]
Love,
Haley
15 is very young to have a baby. I just checked out your blog...it sounds like you are having a difficult time right now?
I am a birthmother and an adoptive mother....both sides of the triangle is difficult but I feel I have more empathy for my kid's first parents than if I had just been able to adopt and same for the other side. I was a very bitter birthmom for a long time. My birth daughter was a premie as well. :)
You should contact the agency for an update from the family. As a birthmom I worked with the LDS family services but I adopted my kids through the state foster care program. I have strong feelings about adopting newborns from confused teenagers when there are so many needy kids in the state system. (flame suit on)
Advertisements