Advertisements
Advertisements
We have two fantastic girls I birthed. We feel there are plenty of babies needing healthy homes. We also would like a boy. All my pregnancies were healthy in my 30s, but I will be 41..I really really wish adoption was not so expensive and we are worried we will not get "picked". Our county connections in fost-adopt have told us we would have to wait years for a child under 2, especially if we are gender specific so we see the 20K we are going to have to pay (after tax credit) as our contribution to environmental and social principles (though I completely support families who want to birth more kids - I sure am tempted!) and the luxury we are privledged with to select adopting a boy. I know that we will get grief for gender selecting... not sure how to answer that... we are open to just about everything there is to consider, but we want our girls to have a brother.
Advertisements
lookin4mo
We have two fantastic girls I birthed. We feel there are plenty of babies needing healthy homes. We also would like a boy. All my pregnancies were healthy in my 30s, but I will be 41..I really really wish adoption was not so expensive and we are worried we will not get "picked". Our county connections in fost-adopt have told us we would have to wait years for a child under 2, especially if we are gender specific so we see the 20K we are going to have to pay (after tax credit) as our contribution to environmental and social principles (though I completely support families who want to birth more kids - I sure am tempted!) and the luxury we are privledged with to select adopting a boy. I know that we will get grief for gender selecting... not sure how to answer that... we are open to just about everything there is to consider, but we want our girls to have a brother.
FWIW, most families who have a gender preference want girls, so you probably won't catch too much grief for wanting a boy.
hye.. im hanna, anyone want agirl..14 years old ..name ieyfa.. please indox me now.. she are lovely girl...also she caring :love: :love:
If you wish to make an adoption plan for this child, please contact the child welfare authorities in your country. They will make a determination about whether the child's biological parents (if alive, whereabouts are known, and competent legally to make decisions) are willing to relinquish her for adoption, or if the child is in an unsafe situation and must be removed from her home.
If the child is adoptable, then efforts will be made to find the child a home in her own country of citizenship. If no home can be found, and your country permits international adoption, then the authorities will place the child with people overseas who have been approved to adopt, who can meet her needs, and who are willing to take on the responsibility of parenting a teen. A court of law in your country will issue an adoption decree and some paperwork that will be needed for her immigration to the country of the new parents' citizenship.
Please remember that adoption involves the permanent surrendering of parental rights by the biological family, and the creation of a new legal relationship by a court of law, in which the adoptive parents agree to take on full responsibility for the child and to treat her as if they gave birth to her.
Adoption must conform to the laws of the child's country of citizenship and the laws of the prospective parents' country of citizenship. If such laws are not obeyed, then the adults involved can be prosecuted for child trafficking, as serious crime in most countries.
Please protect Ieyfa and ensure that she does not become the victim of illegal and unethical practices.
Sharon
I am so glad someone posted this, and to know I'm not alone!
I never really wanted biological kids/to have a baby/pregnancy but I knew I wanted a family. I have some serious issues with having a child biologically (not infertile that I know of, and nothing against people that want bio kids at all! I just have some things to work on before I would ever be comfortable having a biological child).
Luckily my husband and I had talked about it before marriage, and he's on board with adoption. We just started the process this month, and are very excited :)
Advertisements