Advertisements
Advertisements
We haven't had a picture parade in a while. With spring right around the corner I know we will be taking all sorts of pictures of our kiddos. We've been having unusually warm weather here in the midwest so we've already been to the zoo and the local parks a few times. Here is a recent pictures of my beloved W.
Advertisements
He is a DOLL!!
I feel like a sneak cuz I won't break my no pic rule, but I don't care...I LOVE the picture parades!
OMG Gwen, how handsome is he!! That smile and those eyes... you are in trouble. :)
He looks like he's grown too. What a cutie!
Oh, Gwen, what a wonderfully handsome son you have there!!! He's going to have the girls falling all over him in a few years!
I can't wait until W turns 21, and we all go to Beale Street to hear some fantastic music! He's got great taste in music, btw.... :banana:
Whoa! I can't believe how big your son is now Gwen. Time sure flies. He's a beautiful boy!
Here's a recent one of mine :)
[ATTACH]86431[/ATTACH]
Advertisements
we had nice weather last weekend. Here is L at the zoo. I call this the "I'm too sexy for my hat" pose LOL
I cannot believe how big everyone's kiddos are getting! Jalapeno, your three little ones are absolutely adorable...and they look so happy. Dannie, what can I say about Tigger? She's got my heart wrapped around her little finger and doesn't even know it! :cheer:
RavenSong
I cannot believe how big everyone's kiddos are getting! Jalapeno, your three little ones are absolutely adorable...and they look so happy. Dannie, what can I say about Tigger? She's got my heart wrapped around her little finger and doesn't even know it! :cheer:
And Tigger and Tigger's mommy loves Grandma Raven :love:
Forgive me. I'm going to cheat. These are winter pictures. Although it was a lot warmer and sunnier then than it is now! Spring is around the corner and the rain storms have arrived just in time to welcome it. Our ducks are going to drown!
I just love these pictures. Here is my sweet D and his proud big brother. These pictures just tickle me to no end. Don't they look alike? (And yes, I have permission to post this.)
Advertisements
Oh my goodness! Gwen- Your son's smile just melts me. How can you ever say no to that face!
Jalapeno- Your kiddos are adorable and it looks like they know how to have fun.
Dannie - Tigger is so precious. I check in on your blog from time to time.
Oak- That is so awesome that you have those pictures of the brothers that you can share. Your little guy is a doll.
Here are a couple of me and my kiddos from the zoo on Tuesday. I didn't take any of just the two kids, so you'll have to endure one with me in the picture. :P The first one is J's first time seeing a polar bear. He was mesmerized.
[ATTACH]86436[/ATTACH]
[ATTACH]86437[/ATTACH]
Amanda, I can't believe how big your son has grown in such a short time and that hair! Wow. How do you keep your hands off of it. Your children are beautiful.
All of your kids are beautiful! And Miss M, yours are quite handsome! :).
One is from Valentine's Day (okay, I realize that's pretty obvious) and the others are from this morning. . .we hit 80 today! One is kinda blurry, but you can see the excitement even through the fuzzy image. I love these parades. . . :flower:
Advertisements
Everyone kids are getting so big!!
OakShannon- I love your pictures. Little A had a visit with is bsister last month, they don't look alike but they sure do act alike:)
The first is of DD on her 16th Birthday, the second is just to show off her Birthday cake. Next is one of my new favorite pictures of T (9yrs) and the last is Little A (3.5yrs), making his "rock star" face.:arrow:
Oh Amanda, that hair and those cheeks! Big sis is growing too. All the kids are getting so big, and all are so good looking.