Advertisements
Advertisements
Hello all!
I am seeking to adopt an adult daughter/son who has always wanted a dad. I am 33 years old and am certified as a teacher, principal and superintendent. I live in Oklahoma and would be more than happy to consider legally adopting and having a very real, lifetime relationship with a son/daughter who is seeking a dad.
I have two biological daughters and love them very much, and I would be very open to adding you to our special family. Please e-mail me at jpkeefeii@gmail.com if you are interested. Thanks! :)
Sincerely,
J. Keefe II :wings:
Hello sir
I'm tika I'm 20 years old i really want dad. I never see my father before, I'm so happy if i can be your daughter.
Pls reply my message to : dartikabrsitepu@yahoo.com
Thank u sir, Gbu
Advertisements
Hi everyone, I'm Elias and I'm 18 years old. I never ever had parents to call "mom and dad", I never had someone to kiss goodnight, who was with me when I was sick, who came to school to see my Christmas shows, I never had someone who taught me to ride a bike or someone who dried my tears when I was sad. I've never had someone who loved me and made me feel at home. Being born to a drug addicted mother, and an unknown father has undoubtedly left me hurt & scarred. I live everyday as a reminder with hearing loss from my mom's drug abuse. Not having parents as a child is extremely difficult, it leaves you with an emptiness that can not be filled. Despite everything I am a loving, respectful, humble person.I would like to someday become a social worker, to help those who suffer, those who are sick, and in need, to give the love that has never been given to me.I would just like someone I can love and love me back, someone I can call my mom or dad, I would like someone to love me the way I am and accepting of my "disabilities". The emptiness I have inside can not be filled by a spouse or a just a friend. I know that somewhere there is someone who has so much love to give and so much need to be loved, just like me. I do not care whether it's a father or a mother for me or both, I do not care whether you are rich or poor, married or single. I just want to be loved unconditionally. Just to hear someone say "I love you".
Maybe nobody will read this post but I'll try.
If someone even wanted to talk to me this is my email, I hope to find the love that everyone deserves.
Thank you for listening to me.
Have a good day.
Last update on July 19, 2:50 pm by megera39.
I am a 31 transgender woman looking to be a daughter to anyone who is willing to adopt an aldut. It does not have to be an official adoption. I just want to have the sense of being loved as I never actually had that growing up
hello Webb am ready to be adopted and love you equally well so that you can feel at ease again
Advertisements
Hey i am an 19 yr old African girl I want to be adopted because my family don't wanna do anything for me they dont care me they hardly care about me and my studies... I don't even know what parent love is.... they even spotted sending me to further my studies and I need a loving caring family whiling to take me in I will be the beat daughter you ever had... I just need this opportunity please anyone who can help me please chrissymelane99@gmail.com
Last update on January 12, 5:29 pm by NAC SIMELANE.
Hi...im 18 years old from nc im a female and im looking for a family to adopt mem.my mom died in july and i never knew my dad and i dont really get along with the rest if my family..I've never experienced family dinners or thanksgiving get togethers and Id love to...if anyones interested email me @iwill17vgcc@gmail....please no weirdos please thanks
Hi everyone, I'm Elias and I'm 18 years old. I never ever had parents to call "mom and dad", I never had someone to kiss goodnight, who was with me when I was sick, who came to school to see my Christmas shows, I never had someone who taught me to ride a bike or someone who dried my tears when I was sad. I've never had someone who loved me and made me feel at home. Being born to a drug addicted mother, and an unknown father has undoubtedly left me hurt & scarred. I live everyday as a reminder with hearing loss from my mom's drug abuse. Not having parents as a child is extremely difficult, it leaves you with an emptiness that can not be filled. Despite everything I am a loving, respectful, humble person.I would like to someday become a social worker, to help those who suffer, those who are sick, and in need, to give the love that has never been given to me.I would just like someone I can love and love me back, someone I can call my mom or dad, I would like someone to love me the way I am and accepting of my "disabilities". The emptiness I have inside can not be filled by a spouse or a just a friend. I know that somewhere there is someone who has so much love to give and so much need to be loved, just like me. I do not care whether it's a father or a mother for me or both, I do not care whether you are rich or poor, married or single. I just want to be loved unconditionally. Just to hear someone say "I love you".
Maybe nobody will read this post but I'll try.
If someone even wanted to talk to me this is my email, I hope to find the love that everyone deserves.
Thank you for listening to me.
Have a good day.
Hi Elias
I'm Nicole. Your post really got to me. Much like you I come from a broken home. Dad left when i was 2 and mom allowed an abusive person to hurt us. I'm 36 now with 4 kids. I've got PTSD and some other persistent mental health issues. I'm not perfect but I have a lot of love to give. I think you and I could help each other heal. If you are interested in talking more please feel free to email me at niknelbel @ gmail.com
I’d love to be adopted so i can once call someone Mother/Father.
Am Malawian 🇲🇼 Young man who grow up without a parents. I only raised by my grandparents I’ve never experienced Father love I only know my mother who also died when i was young, I really really want someone to call mother’/father I don’t want to Die before i give someone love of Son to Mother/Father.
Am staying in South Africa but am originally from Malawi for more information please do contact me
Here’s my contact levison@live.com
+27619847386
Advertisements
Where are you now? Are you with an agency? Dmarin1986@aol.com
Hello.. Am Jenny by name.. Am 16 years of age..
Am seeking for adoption.. I need a parents love..... please reply me
Hi i am 32 years old i have a 5 year old and a baby on the way and im also in the process of adopting a younger child. That child would be about my daughters age. I say that to say this, i dont think i could be a mother to you but i could be the next best thing which would be a big sister because of our age range. I never experienced having a soster relationship. Plus most of the time i am in mommmy mode so i would feel like a mom if interested dmarin1986@aol.com
Hi...im 18 years old from nc im a female and im looking for a family to adopt mem.my mom died in july and i never knew my dad and i dont really get along with the rest if my family..I've never experienced family dinners or thanksgiving get togethers and Id love to...if anyones interested email me @iwill17vgcc@gmail....please no weirdos please thanks
[/quote]
Hello all!
I am seeking to adopt an adult daughter/son who has always wanted a dad. I am 33 years old and am certified as a teacher, principal and superintendent. I live in Oklahoma and would be more than happy to consider legally adopting and having a very real, lifetime relationship with a son/daughter who is seeking a dad.
I have two biological daughters and love them very much, and I would be very open to adding you to our special family. Please e-mail me at jpkeefeii@gmail.com if you are interested. Thanks! :)
Sincerely,
J. Keefe II :wings:
I would love for you to adopt me. I'm 25. Nice and outgoing email or contact me please 6622424859 ljecholes5925@gmail.com thank you! It feels like a blessing
Is there anyone who wants to be a good dad to a 27-year-old lesbian daughter? I am a secular humanist, no religion, I just had a father who abused me as an infant and a stepfather who abused me throughout my life. I just want someone to love me as a daughter, to cheer for me, to applaud my accomplishments, gently remind me to eat my vegetables, ask me how my day was, etc.
My father(s) abused me, called me worthless and stupid, hit me, and were narcissistic to the point of detriment. Please, I just want a father who actually loves me.
1 Liked
 likes this.
Advertisements
Honey I actually came out as transgender almost 3 years ago...so now I’m not a daddy...I’m a mommy. Email me at TinsleyKeefe@Gmail.com tho? I
Is there anyone who wants to be a good dad to a 27-year-old lesbian daughter? I am a secular humanist, no religion, I just had a father who abused me as an infant and a stepfather who abused me throughout my life. I just want someone to love me as a daughter, to cheer for me, to applaud my accomplishments, gently remind me to eat my vegetables, ask me how my day was, etc.
My father(s) abused me, called me worthless and stupid, hit me, and were narcissistic to the point of detriment. Please, I just want a father who actually loves me.
Sweetie, I am the one who made the original post about seven years ago. Almost 3 years ago, I actually came out as transgender, so now I am not a wonderful daddy; I’m in amazing mommy! :-) Also, I am still lesbian, which I also found to be amazing.
I adopted a wonderful and sweet daughter about four years ago from this site, and this October I’m going to be getting married to my wonderful fiancée. Guess who’s going to officiate that wedding in the Philippines? You guessed it! My extra amazing daughter.....she just turned 23 last April...omg what a sweetie!
When I came out as transgender, my own father didn’t really want to have anything else to do with me, and a man I knew actually asked me without me saying anything about it asked if he could adopt me...since I have been keen to help out others, I actually allowed him to do so, and last Halloween the judge here made it official. I am actually in one of the bathrooms at his house where he lets me stay whenever I want, because he is very elderly and his other kids disowned him and both of his wives have sadly passed away. My dad is 88! He’s an incredibly amazing father, and I am so blessed to have him in my life.
You’re probably wondering what I look like now, so I will attach a couple pictures to myself.....the female who is white is a pic of me....older Asian girl is my fiancée....
Makayla 405-593-3515
Attachments