Advertisements
Advertisements
I came across something that I wanted to share. In the process of trying to find some baby pictures of my AD I ran across a company that takes pictures of babies in the hospital right after birth. So I did some research and found the photography company used by the hospital my AD was born in and then contacted them. The information was on the hopsital's website. With a copy of the adoption decree and a few details, they were able to locate her account and found her newborn photo in their archive. Not too much work or too much money to get a baby picture of my little one. Pretty cool.
Awesome, Awesome, Awesome!
dda369
I came across something that I wanted to share. In the process of trying to find some baby pictures of my AD I ran across a company that takes pictures of babies in the hospital right after birth. So I did some research and found the photography company used by the hospital my AD was born in and then contacted them. The information was on the hopsital's website. With a copy of the adoption decree and a few details, they were able to locate her account and found her newborn photo in their archive. Not too much work or too much money to get a baby picture of my little one. Pretty cool.
Advertisements