Advertisements
Advertisements
Viewing Single Post
Hello and thanks for your opinion. First of all, I didn't read your complete response..........it was very long.
Yes, I am very familiar with Jamaica and how the adoption works there......my husband is Jamaican and our family works with the adoption agency there. Next, I have all the paperwork completed for the homestudy and yes, where I live, the homestudy is completed in three weeks.........I spend day and night getting the paperwork together and I've already worked with my social worker so Yes, the homestudy will be done next week. AND I did contact USCIS and they said that yes, I can submit my I600A and the I600 form to them at my local office next week without the completed homestudy but, it would not be approved until the homestudy is given to them. This whole process isn't easy but, it is and has been far easier than you have told me but, I appreciate your insight. Oh, by the way........I did research those web sites that you suggested...........I did that months ago......they aren't new web sites to me. Reread my question because your response didn't apply to my question at all. Thanks so much for all your hlep.