Advertisements
Advertisements
Hello everyone,
I am hoping for some help from those of you who have traveled for your adoptions. What did you find was the best way to go as far as airfare(booking, price...). We will hopefully be getting our first trip travel dates soon and have been doing some research into plane tickets. I have looked at Golden Rule Travel but havent called them. Anyone have any experience with using a adoption travel agency? Thanks for any tips!
I used Golden Rule for my first trip to Bulgaria in December. I got airfares cheaper than going through other sites. They are very helpful, professional and fairly quick at getting back to you.
Advertisements
We have been travelling to Russia not Poland...but found that getting a card that offers points (with a significant opening amount of travel points) and using them to book the travel (free change tickets if needed) was a good bet....we got a great deal.
You may want to consider [URL="http://pattours.com"]PAT tours[/URL] as well. We searched online but they found tickets for us that were on a "better" airline and definitely better seats, for $200 less pp than we could find on our own. Plus they have years of experience and can advise about different flights and airlines (for instance, some airlines don't sell one-way tickets to minors.)
We got a credit card that gives miles and started putting everything possible on it. (we pay it off in full every month) bills, groceries, gas, etc. Then we were able to use miles to help with our costs for flying.
Advertisements
This is a great and affordable to use golden rules when you want to travel via airlines. You can find very cheap tickets and many offers along with it. You can also search on net for latest offers.