Advertisements
Advertisements
Originally Posted By BirthFather
I want you to know that have waited for you to become an adult,so that I could explain why you were giving up for adoption. I Love you and I have never Forgoten you. every year on your birthday ,I light a candle and prey to god that one day I'll see you. email:raarriola@aol.com
Hi. My Husband was adopted from Gladney Center and that is his exact birthday. If you see this please contact me. My email is abbiecraig01@gmail.com. I'm also on facebook Abbie Craig in Waxahachie, TX
I want you to know that have waited for you to become an adult,so that I could explain why you were giving up for adoption. I Love you and I have never Forgoten you. every year on your birthday ,I light a candle and prey to god that one day I'll see you. email:raarriola@aol.com
Last update on July 30, 5:03 am by megera39.
Advertisements
I want you to know that have waited for you to become an adult,so that I could explain why you were giving up for adoption. I Love you and I have never forgotten you. every year on your birthday ,I light a candle and prey to god that one day I'll see you. email:rarriolaelp@aol.com