Advertisements
Advertisements
A mom in Jamaica wants to give her two boys up for adoption ages 6 and 4. My husband and are are ready to take the boys. This is what some people call independent adoption. I am told by some people that I need an agency and then there are others that's saying I don't need an agency. The boys are still living with mom. Dad died two years ago, and she is ready to give her boys to us because she cannot take care of them. Do I really need to go through an adoption agency? The boys are not in an orphange they are still living with mom. If anyone as any information or knowledge in this area please let me know. I know homestudy is a given, that I am planning to do.
:thanks:
Hi! My name is Rebecca. It's nice to meet you, this is my first comment on the forum. I am very interested in the field of adoption. I'm studying psychology and I intend to work in an adoption agency after I graduate. Or anyway, in a field related to adoption. My advice about agencies is to make a good documentation to find out what are the advantages and disadvantages. I wish you good luck and we are waiting to hear good news!
Advertisements